The Odyssey continues....

I'm not breaKing, Just gotta keep goIng

The Last One

Today wasn’t really a bad day since I had engagement session with Petronas ESU. Hopefully this was the last time for us as scholars and yes it was. The last one seems a bit different with new student advisor, Mr. Shamlan and I found that he was a great man and full of momentum. Before he joined ESU, he was an electrical engineer at Melaka Refinery. That means in the company, their staffs are unlimited in term of area of specialization. Hence moving into another skills group wasn’t a problem as long as the company has available places for them. It symbolized a freedom.

As usual, I thought it was just a normal engagement session but it came to pass in different way. The first slide entitles effective communication and bla..bla..bla. I never expect that we need to do simple presentation about current issues. Whoaa…. What the !@##$ this man is trying to do just now? That is what I thought at that moment. The thing I don’t like presentation is it make me drowning. Believe me; I definitely do not like to make eye-contact. It put inside my body a surplus fundamental nature of nervousness and after few seconds I am straightforwardly gets lost in my own direction. In point of fact, choosing a topic of global recession is fairly hard. The other groups purely prefer to talk about increasing allowances, hostel fees, and examination scheme and I probably prefer that way. Matter fact it stil a fun session.

Honestly, I am totally jealous with my junior. They suppose to enroll in university toastmaster club with fully paid excluding will be sponsoring RM400 for travelling cost. That is absolutely not so much but if the programs conduct in the campus, what you gonna do with the money? For me, shopping perhaps. For those who are going to graduate soon it is a bit lame, that was said that we only get two days insentive/extensive/expensive and what kind of –sive of program and I won’t like to call it a toastmaster program.

Do you think it will be exciting? Put it out of your mind. I have another thrilling thing to do now, “comprehensive DoTa-ing”. Owning……

2 comments:

argh, seyes benci. nasib la cik shamlan 2 mmg ensem gile. nampak cute gile kan sbb die botak kot. hahaha.

neway. aku la plg tah pape td.
gave a good first impression and then got distracted! seyes bodo!

 

we all did the same mistake right? Tapi kenapa la idea kelab toastmaster tu datang masa kita dah nak pencen.