The Odyssey continues....

I'm not breaKing, Just gotta keep goIng

Finally

Finally, I be able to start my final year project this Wednesday. As beginning, I will carry out at the whole area of tapak konvo and continue with some other places. As you know, I had delayed it for a semester and that so miserable when I initiate that the gradiometer isn’t function properly due to broken switcher. Matter fact, I’m really a bit eager and affected because my supervisor, En. Ipin struggle a lot by sending back the switcher to Canada for repairing because he did well and I don’t know what will happen if “that person” is not him. My dear, do you know what I mean right?

don't give up, just stand up!

message: baju geo dh nak siap tgh bln ni, ak dh gi tgk baju kemeja tu, too smart lah warna APEX! sempat la pkai gi pgce nnt.

9 comments:

who? sape weii?? seyes aku blurr

 

xpe lah, x ckp pn xpe...

 

tajuk finally.... igtkan finally dah jumpa calon bini yang mengisi kekosongan ari tue....hahahah.... kena bagi tau aku dulu nnt cepat la mami jarum nak sampaikan berita... hahahaha... gud luck for projeck......

 

haha
amaq aktif sungguh la ni
mami jarum sungguH!

 

cuck jarum tu elok2 no, nnt x pasai2 hg tercucuk punggung sendiri, baru nk terloncat. hahaa...

 

aku mmg aktif la nie sebab dok wad org bersalin..hahahha... la nie aku tukaq bidang sat jadi bidan plak... bukan mami jarum...hahahha...

 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

pergh...bidan amar ghassani nampaknya..hahahaha