The Odyssey continues....

I'm not breaKing, Just gotta keep goIng


As I expected, this drama went far too much and some fate happened COINCIDENTALLY after I passed through few episodes. So far only two episodes left out of 20. What I can say is some of us may taught that they had suffered enough and feel a lot of pains, but we never realized that we’re not the only one, some have gone through sadder life than us. Sometimes my heart became quite painful when watching this drama, just I can’t shed tears but if the girls for sure they will. I also got the theme songs like Poison-Just. (I give 4.5/5)
Synopsis
This melodrama depicts the lives, struggles and up and downs of 3 people when falling in love. Na In Jung (LYW), a cello player, falls in love with Lee Soo Hwan (KSS), the son-in-law of a famous business tycoon. She later discovers that LSH is a married man and is thoroughly devastated. Kang Yong Gi (KSW) is the step-brother of LSH’s wife, the rebellion in their family. As an illegitimate child of the family, he grows up not appreciating the love given by his father. He expresses his feelings and passion thru art and does not care what other people think of him. The 3 people get entangled in a story of love and deceit when NIJ lets go of LSH and cross paths with KYG….

0 comments: